Garbage disposals may be among the most misused appliances in any home. Few people realize that garbage disposals are designed to handle only light food that is rinsed from plates and cooking utensils before they go into the dishwasher. Putting large amounts of food into disposals can overwhelm them and clog the kitchen sink drain. It is very important to always run water when using a disposer. This helps the food particles go down the drain and not clog the pipes.
Few things are more frustrating than a kitchen sink that won’t drain. Many Piper Plumbing service calls involve garbage disposals that are not working. Piper Plumbing will repair or replace broken disposers and get your sink back to normal.
All our trucks carry Badger 5 ½ HP InSinkErator disposals. You also can purchase your own garbage disposal that we would gladly install for you.
At Piper Plumbing, we are proud of our skilled, hard-working, long-time employees who do everything they can to make your plumbing experience an enjoyable one. Our team is very knowledgeable, polite, and courteous. Whatever the problem — we can solve it, hassle free! Should we make a mistake, we will do everything in our power to correct it to your satisfaction; it is our objective to provide customer satisfaction.
- We have a fully trained and professional staff!
- When you call for help, our dispatcher and technicians will do their best to offer you the quality service you deserve.
- We are 24 hour/7 days a week company — always there when you have an emergency.
- Please visit our Services page for details about the services we offer.
- Our trained technicians can assist you with all your plumbing needs!
Why Choose Us?
24 Hour Plumbing / 7 Days a Week
Quality Service that is GUARANTEED
Payment Types Accepted:
Checks, cash, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover cards.
**All checks are to be made out to Piper Plumbing Home & Commercial Services, LLC.